Retry phone calls
In an effort to absolutely make sure our calls are reaching you, we took your feedback and expedited our fail-safe feature for phone calls. Retries are attempted if -
- We failed to connect to your phone
- You did not answer our call (will definitely wake you up and break DND settings in emergencies)
- Your phone was busy
- You declined our call 😱
We built this feature from the ground up. Essentially, you can reassign one or more incidents to your team member from the dashboard. Learn more
. Note: You cannot assign an incident to a support role member
- If you invite a user, they will not get to see the regular onboarding before jumping on to the dashboard
- The settings, changelog and docs were inaccessible in the older design, we have made it cleaner emphasising on settings section. (you can click on the support link and reach out to us for feedback and questions)
- Refurbish the verify phone and resend confirmation email alerts on the dashboard
🐞 fix - User invite from escalations page was a small issue we fixed.
Would you like to hear more about our bug fixes?
👓 What we are reading